The controversial interview granted by President’s wife Aisha Buhari is really sad but the truth that I called sincerity, say the truth no matter what or keep shut.
Many people blame Aisha for betraying and exposing her husband’s government, I really doubt if she can do that to her husband, I can’t believe it. I only call it sincerity to the husband because history will be written tomorrow of his failure after so many attempts. Therefore whatever you see it, I believe Aisha loves and wants her husband to succeed than you. She knows her husband more than any Nigerian.
The fact is that President Muhammadu Buhari is caged by men (‘yan tayi dadi) who did not even vote for him which resulted his wife and other members of the APC frustrated with the President because he has refused to make the change expected of his government.
This I can say kudos to Aisha, one day your kind words of encouragement and truth shall yield positive result.
By: Khalifa Ja’afar
KADUNA TEACHERS SCREENING: Random Thoughts From Me - Hadiza Gummi
Yes, very good indicative to salvage our collapsed Primaries. Way forward is all that it needed so that we do not end up creating bigger problems. Problem of out of school children, crime increase and other negative out comes. » 1. Deploy qualified trained teachers capable from Local Government back to classroom. » 2. Introduce 2 years Pivotal course for the not capable teachers to be re trained to teach » 3. Those not capable to be absorbed to local government demoted to appropriate salary grade level. » 4. Capacity Building for Teachers. No capacity building so they still operates colonial methods of teaching. Government should keep politics, God father/mother in sending not capable into classroom as a favor. Cabbage in cabbage out. The need for Government to bring back Teacher Training Schools. REMEMBER, we created the problem and we must solve it but with WISDOM. Some have put in over 20 year and above. Chains of family are fed via the earnings he takes home. That...

Social Plugin