My Divorce Story - Amina Bala


My name is Amina Bala and my husband' s name is Mustapha, am 35years. I got married to my husband and was divorced after four months.

After my first marriage ended, I met Mustapha again whom was my ex boyfriend, he proposed marriage and we finally got married within a short period.

Mustapha was a very good man,loving, caring and very romantic, I got what I wanted in a man but behold, we both knew our problem lies with my co wife, she never wanted Mustapha to marry again, she was behind his separation with his second wife before me.

Mustapha was not living happy with her due to her characters, she was very troublesome and all his relatives are aware.I was taken to his hometown malumfashi while she was in kano with all her children.

I visited her once immediately after our marriage, I spent only six days during Ramadan but had to leave because her attitudes was not encouraging. Mustapha works in BUK kano and only comes to malumfashi over the weekend.

We had wonderful time with Mustapha, I was loved by all his relatives,but our problem is still my co wife, whom Mustapha is always afraid of.

On sallah day, Mustapha did his eid in kano and later moved to malumfashi, we had good times, we fried our sallah meat together,we even discussed concerning my job.

Two days after sallah which was on Monday, Mustapha took my home to my parents in kaduna to spend ten days,we had no quarrel, no issue, no fight, no misunderstanding, he did all an in law would do to my parents including sallah meat, gurasa and so many items.

He prayed and left happily with a promise to pick me up as we planned. Unfortunately, I received a chat of divorce(saki daya)on 10th of September with no reason, I immediately informed his relatives in malumfashi and his attention was called immediately, he had no crucial reason for my divorce but he promised to get back to them.

His relatives insisted that I shouldn't inform my parents, instead, I should come back to malumfashi for my iddah period while they work on the situation.

I came back to malumfashi but unknown to me, my co wife and her five children has been in my house, in my room for three days, she was aware of the divorce and has pack all my belongings in a place.

My house was upside down, it has been searched, my kitchen upside down, all what does not belong to me has been taken, food stuff, Maggie, salt, everything including my rubbers for chin chin and my daddawa.

I was shocked but unfortunately my room started turning, I was shouting my co wife's name, I was running mad, I finally ran out like a mad woman around 10:30 in the night on Wednesday because there was something strange in the house which was scaring, I slept in his sister's house.

All his relatives said and it was confirm that my co wife is behind all these and it's already too late because Mustapha is out of his senses.

Unfortunately, on Thursday,he completed the divorce to three without any reason. Most of his relatives knew she was behind all these, many cried,many swore for her.

I have problem of Jinns, they said she was behind all these and she succeeded wen she came into my house, so my Jinns attempted to burn the house in malumfashi while am inside and promise to burn down that in kano too.

On Friday, his relatives borded vehicle to pack my belongings while his walliyyi followed me to apologize to my parents.

I have lost my job already in kaduna but alhamdullillah since I was not hurt, I have to start all over again. That was how my co wife separated me from my beloved husband.

Please anybody that reads these should put me in prayers and also pray that Allah reward her for what she did to me,thank you all.

This is a true life story, you can call to confirm, 08065334816

Comments